With it being World Backup Day on Thursday 31st March we wanted to share the importance of backing up.
We give you four questions to review your current backup solutions and explain how our Backup and Business Continuity services can ensure all your information is completely safe.
According to World Backup Day
- 113 phones are lost/stolen every minute
- 29% of data loss cases are caused by accident
- 30% of computers are already affected by malware
To keep your business safe from ever-increasing security threats and cyber attacks (including data theft) you need a reliable, effective backup solution and IT recovery plan.
Do you have something in place already? What do you know about your current backup solution? Take a moment and ask yourself these 4 questions.
- How long would a full system recovery take from your existing backups?
- Are your existing backups automatic, secure and include an on and off-site component?
- Does your current backup solution cover pro-active monitoring so that any issues or failures can be dealt with?
- Will engineers respond immediately if you have an IT disaster situation?
Hopefully, you’ll be confident in all your answers but if you’re unsure we are here to help!
Recent advancements in backup technology have enabled us to offer advanced, automatic backups featuring rapid recovery facilities for business continuity tailored to organisations just like yours.
We offer a range of backup services depending on your business needs. We’re currently helping a whole range of medium-sized professional services businesses with the following IT backup support.
IT DISASTER RECOVERY SERVICE
With this service, you’ll have instant access to our experienced engineers who are trained in system recovery and can effectively deal with any IT disaster situation you experience. We will work with a sense of urgency to restore your systems as quickly as possible. In simple terms you’ll get:
- Rapid response including onsite visits
- Emergency support from 8 am on weekdays
- Out-of-hours support if required
- The recovery process fully managed
Your business will be protected by on-site backup with all our supported systems and for added backup resilience, a daily offsite backup to the Cloud. As part of this package we offer:
- Daily on-site system backup
- Daily secure off-site file backup
- Backups monitored for peace of mind
BUSINESS CONTINUITY SOLUTIONS
With this Datto authorised package, we will utilise both on-site and off-site server replication for your business making copies of your live system to multiple locations. This means you’ll have access to your systems with minimal downtime in the event of a disaster ensuring your business will be able to carry on as normal. In a nutshell, you’ll receive:
- Automatic hourly backups
- Ransomware protection
- On-site and secure off-site storage
- Fastest possible system recovery time
- Immediate access to your data to minimise inconvenience and downtime
- Backups monitored for peace of mind
“Back up today to save your business for tomorrow” – www.worldbackupday.com
We’re almost done reminding you about backing up your data. But before you close this article down take time to review how effective your current backup systems are by looking at the above questions (there’s no time like the present!).
Make a note of any concerns you may have or if you’re finding it difficult to understand exactly what each question means.
Book a free backup consultation and talk through your answers with us. We can then advise you on the best backup procedures to keep your business as safe as possible or reassure you that your systems are covered.
We’re here to give you peace of mind with IT expertise that will cover you for any eventuality. Give yourself one less thing to worry about and focus on more important areas of your business knowing that your backups are all taken care of.