What Is The Cyber Essentials Scheme?
The importance of strengthening system defences against Cybercrime has been widely publicised, most significantly in a recent BBC news report which confirmed that two thirds of large British companies have been the victim of a security attack in the last year.
The UK government has responded by developing a National strategy to make the UK a safer place to conduct business online. Cyber Essentials accreditation enables Small Medium Enterprises to confirm they have an appropriate level of Cyber Security in place.
What Does Cyber Essentials Cover?
- Router & Firewall security
- Secure system configuration, including backups
- Access control – user approvals, password policy & access privileges
- Virus & Malware protection configured and installed on all computers & regularly updated
- Software update / patch management – ensuring Operating Systems are secure and up to date
How Will Impact Computing Help with your Cyber Security?
For your peace of mind, Impact Computing is compliant with the UK government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Our unique Managed Cyber Security Service is designed to help your business meet the requirements of Cyber Essentials.
We can assist your company to gain the Cyber Essentials certification by completing the Cyber Essentials questionnaire and providing the necessary supporting evidence on your behalf.